FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
On Sunday, November 23, at approximately 7:05 am deputies located a car that was reported stolen out of MPD in September parked in from of 4155 Lott Rd, Lot 5E, which is a known Meth residence.
During a knock-and-talk, the owner of the residence, 65-year old Johnnie Lovan Bolton, claimed ownership of the car. Bolton gave permission to search the residence where a large number of electric and cordless power tools, hand tools, laptops, air compressor, etc. were found. Bolton admitted he use Meth to pay for the car and some of the aforementioned property. Approx. 6-grams of suspected Meth, two electronic scales, and more suspected stolen property were found inside the stolen car.
Bolton was charged with 3-felonies:
- Receiving Stolen Property 1st
- Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Possession of Narcotic Paraphernalia
Also at the residence was Teresa McNeil who was arrested on an outstanding warrant for Theft of Property 3rd.
While working on this particular case, deputies learned that Johnnie Bolton manufactured the Meth at 6700 B Hunter’s Horn St., Eight Mile on past night. At approximately 4:00pm, deputies went to the Hunter’s Horn residence for a knock-and-talk and found three adults and a child inside the residence. A strong chemical odor and smoke was found inside the residence where Meth had been made. Deputies obtained permission to search the residence.
Two previously used shake-and-bake Meth labs, items commonly used to manufacture Meth and some finished product were among items found inside the residence. The following were charged:
- Michael Wayne Parker – Manufacturing a Controlled Substance 1st, Trafficking Methamphetamine, Possession of a Controlled Substance, Chem/End/Child, and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Allegra B. Wiggins: Chem/End of Child and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- David H. Henson: Manufacturing a Controlled Substance 1st, Chem/End/Child, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia