- Riding an ATV can be a great way to explore the natural environment of Mobile County. We are fortunate to have the beautiful landscape, warm climate and outdoor activities to draw many people into nature on a regular basis.
- Riding an ATV can also be risky—and illegal. One of the most important things to remember is that these vehicles are NOT designed for pavement. It is illegal to ride your ATV on a paved surface.
- It’s also important to be trained for safety and performance on your specific ATV. Most ATV dealers can provide this training or help direct you to the proper source.
- Adult ATVs are not designed for children. Every year, children in our area are killed when riding these ATVs as passengers or when operating the ATV.
- Always wear a helmet.
- Never drive under the influence.